The Stone Store at Kerikeri in the Bay of Islands is New Zealand’s oldest surviving stone building.
Part of the second Church Missionary Society station in New Zealand, the store was designed by John Hobbs to replace an earlier wooden storehouse. The Stone Store was erected between 1832 and 1836.
Conservation work was done in the 1990s and North Shore Scaffolding partnered with a local scaffolding company to carry out the work on this heritage building.
North Shore Scaffolding used the following resources for this project:
Please contact us for more information.