North Shore Scaffolding can supply the necessary structure so that you can use a Shrink Wrap product to protect your project. Shrink Wrap can be used in small and unique situations where the entire structure does not need to be covered.
- Shrink wrap is guaranteed in winds up to 60km/h
- Shrink wrap can fit irregular shapes
- Works well for longer duration projects budget-wise
- Shrink cannot be altered once it is installed
Shrink Wrap is an alternative to the Keder Roof System and Keder Roof XL.
There are Pros and Cons to both systems. Areas to consider are:
- Crane access
- Wind Loading's and the Wind Environment
- Duration of the project
- Area to be covered. Is it an entire project or a small piece that needs to be weatherproof?
North Shore Scaffolding used this system in the following featured projects:
Please contact us for more information.